Heat pumps and gas boilers
OF THE MAIN COMPONENTS
The fully-wired electrics box, which houses all the electrical components and the electronic CPU board, controls the entire unit, monitors its operation, adjusts water setpoints and interfaces with an external control system. It comprises: - Control and power circuits, - Wire numbering, - Main safety switch with handle on front, - Control circuit transformer, - Circuit breakers on the power and control circuits, - Compressor and motor switches, - Main earth connection, - Microprocessor-controlled electronic control unit, - Alarm or information signals on free terminals.
- Removable galvanised metal panels, - RAL 7024 and RAL 7035 lacquer coating
- Built-in electric motor cooled by suction gases - Motor protected by internal winding thermostat - Placed on anti-vibration mounts
Hermetic SCROLL compressors
Brazed-plate exchanger(s) End and inside plates in AISI 316 stainless steel High-performance, optimised plate patterns Thermal insulation
- High efficiency air-cooled exchanger, aluminium fins with optimised profiles and grooved copper tubes - Condenser or evaporator mode heat exchanger on ILDCILDH reversible heat pump versions - Axial fan(s) with aluminium airfoil blades - 2-speed motors - IP 54, class F
CONNECT2 electronic control module
CIAT electronic control module with microprocessor and CPU, with central automatic operation and access to internal operation states.
Packaged casing for outdoor installation Removable panels fitted on latches Hinged module access door with bolt GAS condensation boiler with modulating burner Scroll heat exchanger in stainless steel Stainless flue gas discharge duct Gas supply flexible connection (delivered not fitted) Gas filter (delivered not fitted) Gas shut-off valve (delivered not fitted) Condensate draining flexible connection with siphon Boiler loop accelerator pump Boiler circuit hydraulic compensator Hydraulic accessories: • Boiler circuit closing motorised valve, • Boiler shut-off valves • Boiler input/output pressure gauges • Safety hydraulic valves • Automatic air bleed valve, • Drain valves • Flexible connection to the heat pump • Antifreeze protection heater cable Water flow control Thermostatic expansion valve Refrigerant high and low pressure safety devices Safety valves on refrigeration circuit Temperature and pressure sensors Evaporator water flow controller fitted Unit start-up sequence
Natural gas boiler module
- Start, stop, reset or remote control, - COOLING or HEATING mode selector, - Outputs: • RS485 output for GTC link (ModBus-JBus), • Ethernet output for CMS link (ModBus – TCP), - Potential-free (dry) contact card adapter (option), - Remote control adapter (option), - Multilingual analogue LCD and LEDs
Control functions and safety devices
- Display of operating information with multilingual clear-text messages, direct temperature and pressure readings - complete management of compressors with start-up sequence, timer and runtime balancing - Self-adjusting and proactive functions with adjustment of settings drift control - In series staged capacity-reduction system on multiple compressors, based on refrigerating and heating demands controlled using the water temperatures, - Monitoring of internal operation parameters - Pump standby based on demand - Second setpoint management - Direct display of water temperature and pressure - Fault and operating status diagnostic: HP/LP, water flow rate, compressor motor(s), antifreeze protection - Short-cycle protection - Remote management and remote monitoring - Master/Slave Management allows two machines to be controlled on a single water loop, by alternating the Master and Slave according to the running time. - Setpoint adjustable by 4-20 mA signal - Weekly programming - Management of switchover from operation in heat pump mode and use of the gas boiler based on the outdoor temperature and the hot water setpoint.