Air-Cooled Liquid chillers & Reversible Air to Water Heat Pumps
The EREBA ACCESS liquid chiller/heat pump range was designed for commercial applications such as the air conditioning of offices, hotels and residential houses. The units integrate the latest technological innovations: Non-ozone depleting refrigerant R410A, scroll or rotary compressors, low-noise fans and auto-adaptative microprocessor control. For added flexibility the EREBA ACCESS units are available with hydraulic module integrated into the unit chassis, limiting the installation to straightforward operations like connection of the power supply and the water supply and return piping.
The EREBA ACCESS chiller/heat pump systems can be used with a wide choice of CIAT terminal fan coil units, and ductable products. Ecodesign is the European Directive that sets mandatory requirements for Energy related Products (ErP) to improve their energy efficiency.
Increased seasonal efficiency
- In accordance with EN 14825:2013, Average Climate, energy label reach A and B (see physical data).
- Low-noise rotary/scroll compressor with low vibration levels and maintenance free.
Reduced maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free scroll or rotary compressors - Fast diagnosis of possible incidents and their history via the Pro-Dialog+ control. - R410A refrigerant is easier to use than other refrigerant blends
Air heat exchanger section
- Vertical air heat exchanger coils - The latest-generation low-noise fans are now even quieter and do not generate intrusive low-frequency noise - Rigid fan installation for reduced start-up noise.
Ozone-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Chlorine-free refrigerant of the HFC group with zero ozone depletion potential - Very efficient - gives an increased energy efficiency ratio (EER)
Easy and fast installation
Integrated hydronic module
- Variable speed circulator or fix speed pump - Water filter protecting the water pump against circulating debris - High-capacity membrane expansion tank ensures pressurisation of the water circuit - Overpressure valve, set to 3 bar (and 4 bar for 17-40) - Thermal insulation and frost protection down to -10°C, using an electric resistance heater and pump cycling.
Leak-tight refrigerant circuit
- Brazed refrigerant connections for increased leak-tightness - Verification of pressure transducers and temperature sensors without transferring refrigerant charge
- Control algorithm prevents excessive compressor cycling and permits reduction of the water quantity in the hydronic circuit.
- Advanced circuit design and component selection has resulted in a compact unit with an exceptionally small footprint that is easy to transport even through narrow doors. Reduced operating weight and a handle on the unit panels to facilitate transport. - The unit is enclosed by easily removable panels, covering all components (except air heat exchanger and fans). - A neutral color (RAL 7035) to facilitate the intregration in residential area
Exceptional endurance tests
- Corrosion resistance tests in salt mist in the laboratory - Accelerated ageing test on components that are submitted to continuous operation: compressor piping, fan supports - Transport simulation test in the laboratory on a vibrating table.
Simplified electrical connections
Various power cable outlet options (8-15) Single power supply point (17-40) Main disconnect switch with high trip capacity (17-40) only) Transformer for safe 24 V control circuit supply included (1740 only).
HEAT PUMPS - AIR CONDITIONING - REFRIGERATION - AIR HANDLING - HEAT EXCHANGE - NA 17.01 A