Air handling units
- Obtaining the lowest overall noise level involves selecting the best fan, the prime source of noise in an air handling unit. - The two walls of the panel are specially designed to absorb a maximum of noise. They are not connected and contain two different thicknesses (different natural frequencies). - Each anti-vibration mount is selected to reduce vibration and noise phenomena “at the source”. - The geometry of the sound attenuators is optimised to lower noise to the unit’s overall acoustic performance level.
STRINGENT STANDARDS Controlled environments
Meets the following standards governing air handling in controlled environments: - NF S 90-351: Healthcare institutions - Clean rooms and associated controlled environments - Requirements for the control of airborne contamination. - ISO 14644: Clean rooms and associated controlled environments, particularly sections relating to the classification of air cleanliness and design and operating specifications. - Pharmaceutical GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). Common cleaning and decontamination procedures have been taken into account in the general design and the recommended locations of each function.
- High level of filtration efficiency ensured by assemblies adapted to each filter class (large-media frames for H10 and higher HEPA filtration). - Usable with completely recyclable, new-generation filters with polypropylene media containing no fibre glass. - Control and use of innovations in molecular filtration that make it possible to address contamination by VOCs (Volatile Organic bacteria, viruses, organic molecules, and inorganic molecules. and biological the issue of Compounds), even certain
- All filter classes up to H14 plus molecular filtration using specific absorbents. - Heating (hot water supply, superheated water, steam or electricity), cooling (chilled water, direct expansion). - Number of rows, circuiting, fin pitches and coil coatings adapted to thermal, hydraulic and environmental criteria. - Droplet separator technology and quality adapted to operating conditions. - Fans of all sizes (diameters 180 to 1 000 mm), scroll or plug types (optimised for desired operating point). All discharge configurations possible. - Various coatings for each AHU section. - All functions can be fully adapted to your space and location requirements.
- Filters comply with the maximum allowable pressure drops recommended in the EN 13053 standard. - High-flow air washing systems operate using raw water, deionised water or ultrapure water.
- The AIRCLEAN AHU meets the hygiene requirements of EN 13053: • Accessibility, position and size of doors and inspection hatches. • Smooth panels for easy cleaning. • Sound attenuators that prevent particles from being released during servicing and operation • Inspection window (large section, full view) and lighting in all accessible sections. • Air leakage and filter bypass leakage comply with the highest classifications required by EN 1886.
- Self-contained steam generator - Uses electrodes or heating elements depending on the quality of the water supply. - The size and quality of the ducts are adapted to the steam generated. - Stainless steel overflow pan and separator. - Stainless steel ducts adapted to central steam generation systems.
- Spray or sprinkling. - Stainless steel enclosure and eliminator as standard. - Pan washing lance. - UV water treatment systems may be integrated.
Please consult us for any further information you may need on this product range.
HEAT PUMPS - AIR CONDITIONING - REFRIGERATION - AIR HANDLING - HEAT EXCHANGE - NA 17.01 A