Water-cooled water chillers
- Machine operating outdoor temperature. limit managed based on the
- Hermetic scroll type. - Built-in electric motor cooled by suction gases. - Motor protected by internal winding thermostat. - Anti-vibration mounts.
- Operating state and fault diagnostics. - Fault memory logs the last 20 faults and issues an operating reading report when faults occur. - Master/slave management of two parallel-connected machines with runtime balancing and automatic changeover in the event of a machine fault. - Programmable machine operation times. - Multilingual LCD (4 lines of 24 characters each) for displaying and accessing operating parameters.
- Brazed-plate heat exchanger. - Sstainless steel plates. - Plate pattern for optimised high efficiency. - Armaflex thermal insulation.
- Brazed-plate heat exchanger. - Stainless steel plates. - Plate pattern for high efficiency optimisation.
CONNECT2 is equipped as standard with an RS485 serial port that allows many remote management, supervision and diagnostics possibilities over a communication bus. Several contacts are available as standard for controlling DYNACIATPOWER remotely over a wired connection: - Automatic operation control: the machine shuts off when the contact opens. - Setpoint1/ setpoint 2: a second cooling setpoint is activated when this contact closes (e.g. energy storage mode). - Heating/cooling mode selection: this input is used to switch between operating modes. Contact closed = heating mode Contact open = cooling mode - Setpoint adjustable via 4-20 mA signal: this input is used to adjust the heating or cooling setpoint. - Compressor load shedding: closing the relevant contact(s) turns off one or more compressors and thus lowers the machine’s electricity or refrigerant consumption. - Water pump 1 and 2 control: these outputs control the contactors of one or two water pumps. - Fault signalling: this contact indicates that a major fault has occurred and caused one or both refrigerating circuits to turn off.
- Filter dryers with refillable cartridges. - Hygroscopic sight glasses. - Solenoid valves on liquid refrigerant lines (700-1200V models). - Thermostatic expansion valves (700-1000V models). - Electronic expansion valves (1100-2400V models).
Regulation and safety devices
- Low and high pressure sensors. - High pressure safety valves. - Water temperature control sensors. - Evaporator frost protection sensor. - Evaporator flow switch (factory fitted).
- IP21. - 400 V/3-ph/50 Hz power supply with earth (-10%/+10%). - Main safety switch with handle on front. - Control circuit transformer. - Compressor motor circuit breaker. - Compressor motor contactors. - CONNECT2 microprocessor-controlled electronic control unit. - Wire numbering. - Identification of the main electrical components. - RAL 7035.
Series-staged control of the compressors’ power consumption: - Four stages for 700-1600V models. - Six stages for 1800V and 2400V models. - Eight stages for 2100V models.
Frame made of and RAL 7035). painted metal panels (RAL 7024
CONNECT2 electronic control unit
The CIAT electronic control unit offers the following features: - Control of chilled or hot temperatures. - Water temperature control based on the outdoor temperature (water law). - Control for low temperature energy storage. - Second setpoint management. - Complete management of compressors with start-up sequence, timer and runtime balancing. - Self-adjusting and proactive functions with adjustment of parameter drift control. - Series-staged reduction of the compressors’ power consumption based on cooling or heating demands. - Compressor short-cycle management.
HEAT PUMPS - AIR CONDITIONING - REFRIGERATION - AIR HANDLING - HEAT EXCHANGE - NA 17.01 A