Air-cooled condensation units
OF THE MAIN COMPONENTS
The electronic control module performs the following main functions: - Management of compressor operation - Management of fan operation - Actuation of evaporator evacuation solenoid valves (valves delivered in a kit with the machine)
- Hermetic SCROLL type - Electronic motor overheating protection - Crankcase heater - Mounted on anti-vibration mounts
- Air-cooled exchanger with copper tube coil, aluminium fins and metallic protection grilles - axial fans with composite blades offering an optimised profile, fixed speed as standard or variable speed as an option - motors – IP 54, class F
Several contacts are available as standard, enabling the machine to be controlled remotely by wired link: - Automatic operation control: when this contact is open, the machine stops - Compressor stage control - Fault reporting: this contact indicates the presence of a major fault which has caused one or both refrigerating circuits to stop - Operational status reporting indicates that the unit is in production mode.
- Dehumidifier filters - Hygroscopic sight glasses - Solenoid valves
Control and safety instruments
- Low and high pressure sensors - Safety valves on refrigerating circuit
- Electrical cabinet with IP 44 protection rating - A connection point without neutral - Front-mounted main safety switch with handle - Control circuit transformer - 24V control circuit - Fan and compressor motor circuit breaker - Fan and compressor motor contactors - Microprocessor-controlled electronic control module - Wire numbering - Marking of the main electrical components
Frame made from RAL7035 light grey & RAL 7024 graphite grey painted panels.
HEAT PUMPS - AIR CONDITIONING - REFRIGERATION - AIR HANDLING - HEAT EXCHANGE - NA 17.01 A