Air handling units
THE ULTIMATE IN ULTRA-CLEANLINESS An AHU that meets high demands
- Plug fan with profiled, high efficiency blades. - Air flow control by an integrated frequency inverter with display (option). - Filter assemblies adapted to the necessary level of filtration to ensure the highest filtration performances. - Materials and coatings ensure the levels of chemical resistance, bacteriological cleanliness, and cleanability required to control contamination. - Panels and accessories designed to meet the highest performance level requirements (airtightness, acoustics, thermal, etc.).
Meets new standards in performance
- Design tailored to the most stringent requirements of new-generation ultra-clean processes. - Maximum efficiency particulate filtration. - Reinforced seals withstand required pressure levels. - Easy decontamination. - Total control over quality, from design to manufacturing.
An AIRCLEAN concept
- Completely smooth inside and outside. - White RAL 9010 coated casing inside and outside. - Mineral wool insulation (long fibres, thickness 50 mm). - Panels, inside components and accessories made of 304L or 316L stainless steel (option). - Specific coatings and steels available for each function. - Flat or sloped stainless steel bottom (option).
An AIRCLEAN SANTE concept
- Completely smooth inside. - White RAL 7035 coated casing inside and outside. - Mineral insulation (long fibres, thickness 50 mm). - 4-slope hygienic condensates drain pan. - Flat or sloped stainless steel bottom (option).
High standards right down to the smallest details
- Offset hinges and lockable handles made of composite materials: excellent corrosion resistance, proven strength, easy to open and close, good temperature resistance (-40 to +80°C). - The hinge pins are designed to avoid any leakage and ensure the casing’s thermal performances. - Base frame raised above water. - Double-shouldered door profile with specially shaped EPDM seal for optimum leakage performance. - Large double-wall, square inspection window with central seals on the inside and outside and inside the panel provided by a one-piece bellow.
HEAT PUMPS - AIR CONDITIONING - REFRIGERATION - AIR HANDLING - HEAT EXCHANGE - NA 17.01 A