Inverter Air-Cooled Liquid chillers & Reversible Air to Water Heat Pumps
No additional buffer tank required, simplyfing and speeding up the installation process (to be checked with the water volume of installation).
NHC control associate with compressor and fan variable frequency driver combines intelligence with operating simplicity. The control constantly monitors all machine parameters and precisely manages the operation of compressor, expansion devices, fans and of the water heat exchanger water pump for optimum energy efficiency.
- Advanced circuit design and component selection has resulted in a compact unit with an exceptionally small footprint that is easy to transport even through narrow doors. Reduced operating weight and a handle on the unit panels to facilitate transport. - The unit is enclosed by easily removable panels, covering all components (except air heat exchanger and fans). A neutral color (RAL 7035) to facilitate the intregration in residential area
- NHC control can be associated with a new User interface (WUI) which allow an easy access to the configuration parameters (frequency compressor, refrigerant circuit temperature, sets points, air temp, entering water temp, alarm report…). - This user interface is also very intuitive in its use. It allows reading and easy selection of the operating mode. The functions are represented by icons on the LCD backlit screen. To facilitate the use of this interface, 3 levels of access are available: end user, installer and factory.
Simplified electrical connections
- Main disconnect switch with high trip capacity - Transformer for safe 24 V control circuit supply included
- Systematic factory operation test before shipment - Quick-test function for step-by-step verification of the instruments, electrical components and motors.
- Heating and cooling mode - Predefined climatic curves (12) or customized climatic curve (Water temperature setpoint control) - Air temperature set point control - Scheduling mode - Low noise level or night mode - Anti-freeze protection - Floor heating thermal cutoff - Slab curing mode - Backup electric heater controlled in 1 /2 /3 heat stage(s) - Backup by oil or gas boiler - Hydronic module with control of the flow rate - Managed an additional pump - Manage heating of the swimming pool during spring & autumn - Manage domestic hot water with or without
Increased saesonal efficiency
- In accordance with EN 14825:2013, Average Climate, energy label reach A+ (see Physical data EREBA Reversible units).
Reduced maintenance costs
- Maintenance-free twin rotary compressors - Fast diagnosis of possible incidents and their history via the user interface WUI - R410A refrigerant is easier to use than other refrigerant blends
Ozone-friendly R410A refrigerant
- Chlorine-free refrigerant of the HFC group with zero ozone depletion potential - Very efficient - gives an increased energy efficiency ratio (EER)
Leak-tight refrigerant circuit
- Brazed refrigerant connections for increased leak-tightness - Verification of pressure transducers and temperature sensors without transferring refrigerant charge
- Master/slave control of 4 units operating in parallel with operating time equalization and automatic changeover in case of a unit fault (sensor in accessory). - ModBUS Protocol
- Control algorithm prevents excessive compressor cycling and permits reduction of the water quantity in the hydronic circuit.
Choice of control product
3 options are available to drive the EREBA 17 - 21:
User Interface WUI
Exceptional endurance tests
- Corrosion resistance tests in salt mist in the laboratory - Accelerated ageing test on components that are submitted to continuous operation: compressor piping, fan supports - Transport simulation test in the laboratory on a vibrating table.